Character Bungalow offering Location and Potential
Perfectly positioned in the tightly held suburb of Nailsworth amongst other quality period homes, this character bungalow set on approximately 719sqm will appeal to the most astute buyer. Well maintained and featuring its original charm, the floorplan layout with 6 main rooms offers huge potential. It presents itself as the perfect opportunity to add serious value with a simple cosmetic face-lift or live in and update at your own leisure.
Features that make this home special:
- Wide entry hall with timber fretwork and ornate ceilings
- 3 large bedrooms, master with ceiling fan
- Light filled lounge with built-in cupboards for ample storage
- Functional kitchen with gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Casual meals area adjacent kitchen
- Formal dining room with built-in cupboards and split system air conditioner
- Neat and tidy bathroom with wall heater and separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry
- Additional second toilet for your convenience
- Decorative ceilings
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area
- 2 garden sheds
- Low maintenance, fully fenced front and rear yard
- Single carport with drive through access
- Single garage with tilt-door
With so many nearby facilities including great public transport, parks, Sefton Park Plaza, North Park Shopping Precinct and Nailsworth Primary School, you really are spoilt for choice. The CBD and North Adelaide are both less than 5km away (approximately) as well as the fabulous Riverbank Precinct including Adelaide Oval being just minutes up the road, providing a lifestyle that is hard to match.
Do not miss out on this opportunity!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.