Charming Bay Window Residence!
We are pleased to present to the market this charming three-bedroom family home, perfectly positioned in the tightly-held and family-oriented suburb of Oakden. Beautifully presented, showcasing an abundance of delightful original features paired perfectly with modern updates that inspire relaxed family living and easy entertaining.
Be greeted by a warm and welcoming entrance that sets the tone for what is to come, leading you directly into the cosy lounge room with perfect natural flow to the light-filled open-plan family, kitchen and dining area. A neutral colour palette flows throughout and the home chef will adore the kitchen fully equipped with sweeping benchtops, gas cook top and a dishwasher.
The generous proportions continue into the bedrooms including the master bedroom with a walk-in robe and an ensuite with great natural light. All bedrooms are of great size and the main bathroom features warm neutral tones. Outside offers substantial space to entertain with a verandah and a large pitched roof pergola and surrounded by a low-maintenance rear yard, making this a perfect space for evenings spent with family and friends.
This brilliant abode is perfectly nestled on a 415sqm (approximate) allotment with a double carport and manicured gardens for a peaceful and private feel. This truly special home offers extensive space to relax and entertain - a home sure to be enjoyed for years to come by the next lucky owners.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom located at the front of the home flooded with natural light from the bay window, complete with a walk-in robe, ensuite and split system air conditioner
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, both with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Spacious open plan family and meals area with split system air conditioner and sliding doors to both verandah and courtyard
- Timeless kitchen complete with standalone gas cooktop and oven, dishwasher, pantry and ample cupboard and bench space
- Valuable second living area with ornate ceiling detailing and servery to the kitchen
- Central main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet for added convenience
- Large laundry with linen storage and external access
- Expansive pitched roof verandah with two ceiling fans, perfect for hosting guests
- Low-maintenance backyard with garden shed and room for kids and pets to play
- Secondary undercover courtyard, offering the ideal spot to enjoy your morning coffee
- Double width carport with automatic roller doors and both internal and direct external access
- Easy care front garden with double width driveway for additional secure parking and gated access to the side of the home
Perfectly located close by to the parks, walking trails and lakes of Roy Amer Reserve. Situated in close proximity to Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre. Located nearby to a variety of schools including Cedar College. Convenient public transport options are also within easy reach. All this and only 10kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.