1920 Built Character Home. 694sqm Block!
Situated in one of Broadview’s most admired streets and surrounded by other quality character homes, this Verco Street beauty is ready and waiting for you to create lifelong family memories. Inside it offers quality character features such as decorative ceilings, timber floorboards, leadlight windows, and fireplaces… this is one you'll want to call home!
Built in 1920, lovingly cared for and updated throughout, the home opens to a gorgeous entry way and goes on to provide four generous sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, formal and informal living spaces together with a large undercover outdoor entertaining space. A recently renovated kitchen complete with ample cupboard and bench space, ceramic cooktop, stainless steel appliances and feature white subway tiles makes life a breeze.
On a 694sqm allotment (approximately) there is plenty of room for everyone to enjoy, with a large grassed area for the kids or furry friends to run free, established veggie garden, garage and garden shed. A long carport behind automatic roller door provides great parking options.
Features that make this home special:
- Charming entry way, featuring an ornate fireplace
- 4 generously sized bedrooms, bedroom 1 and 2 with ceilings fans
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 with built in robes, bedroom 4 also with built-in desk
- Formal lounge room with classic feature fireplace
- Spacious open-plan family/dining room with split system air conditioner and combustion heater to enjoy in the cooler months
- Stylish updated kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, ample white cabinetry and sweeping benchtops with breakfast bar
- Modern main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Convenient laundry with built-in cupboards and external access
- Additional neat and tidy bathroom in a central location
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Expansive decked verandah with 2x ceiling fans and outdoor sink, perfect for hosting friends and family
- Well-manicured backyard with detached shed with roller door and external access and additional storage rooms
- Double-length carport with automatic roller door
- Low-maintenance front garden with large driveway for additional off-street parking
- 694sqm land (approximately)
- Zoned to Nailsworth Primary School
Within a short drive to all of the restaurants and cafes that Cosmopolitan Prospect Road has to offer. Easy walk to the bus, a full range of sporting facilities including Broadview Oval and beautiful parks. Only a few minutes' drive to multiple shopping centres including the Walkerville centre, Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centre. Close proximity to some of Adelaide’s best public and private schools. All this and only 5kms (approximately) to the city, North Adelaide shops, cafes, restaurants and to the Adelaide Oval precinct.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.