Please contact agent direct to schedule a private viewing - Picture Perfect
IMPORTANT NOTE: As COVID-19 diagnoses increase around the world and to ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only.
Please contact the agent direct to schedule a time.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation during this time.
This quality built home with beautiful street presence is quaintly located in the highly sought after suburb of Mawson Lakes and will appeal to families, first home buyers, young couples as well as downsizers. Perfectly situated on a low maintenance corner block and overlooking picturesque creeks and parklands, there is nothing to do but move in and start enjoying the peaceful lifestyle this property and location offers!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with split system air conditioner, large walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Extra wide hallway leading to spacious open plan living area at rear with split system air conditioning
- Stylish timber kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space, overlooking living and dining areas with dishwasher, filter tap and 'Brand New' induction cooktop
- Picture book dining area with bay window adjacent kitchen
- Three-way main bathroom
- Separate spacious laundry with storage space and access to carport
- Fully fenced and paved, low maintenance rear yard with manicured, established gardens
- Beautifully manicured front yard with return verandah and 'that charming white picket fence'
- Secure single carport with automatic roller door
- Extra parking spaces next to property for visitors
- Security alarm at property
A new convenient lifestyle awaits being deally located only a short distance to Mawson Lakes Interchange, Mawson Lakes School and UniSA. All of this and only minutes away from all the recreational facilities, shopping and cafes that Mawson Lakes Central has to offer.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).