This well maintained 3 bedroom home set on a generous 564sqm (approximate) allotment in a quiet cul-de-sac is sure to impress first home buyers, investors and owner occupiers. Live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches or rent out and reap the rewards; the choice is yours!
Features that make this home special:
- Three good sized bedrooms, bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robe
- Spacious lounge area with heater and reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Functional kitchen/dining area with gas cooktop, ample bench and cupboard space and ceiling fan
- Clean and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry + valuable second toilet
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Two verandahs, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, low maintenance rear yard with garden shed
- Secure carport with drive through access to large garage with roller door
Surrounded by parks and reserves and located close to a variety of childcare centres and schools including Para Vista Primary School, Good Shepherd Lutheran School and Valley View Secondary School. Within easy walking distance to Clovercrest Village shops, restaurants and a variety of public transport options. Only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 15kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Steve Flynn on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.