Set on a large 674sqm (approximate) allotment with an 18.8m (approximate) frontage, this 1964 built home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Spacious, light filled living room with ceiling fan and gas heater
- Functional kitchen with gas cooktop, Puratap and ample bench space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen with split system air conditioner
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate spacious laundry
- Additional storage via linen cupboard in hallway
- Patio, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced rear yard with garden shed
- Single carport with drive through access to rear
Conveniently located in close proximity to the popular and expansive Churchill Centre. Only a short distance to Arndale Central Shopping Centre, TAFE SA Regency Campus, Regency Park Golf Course and The Parks Recreation and Sports Centre. Quality schools and plenty of public transport options are also close by. All this and less than 8kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996, Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).