Rare Opportunity in Prestigious Location with a 1,129sqm Land Offering!
This charming 1926 Return Verandah Villa situated on a commanding land size of 1,129sqm (approximate) is a rare opportunity not to be missed. Located on one of Prospect's best tree lined streets and surrounded by quality character homes, the wide 18.29m (approximate) frontage with a desirable sandstone fronted facade sets the tone for this remarkable home. Original character features throughout are on offer plus there’s endless potential to renovate, extend (subject to council concent) and add your personal style to the property.
The flexible floor plan boasts four bedrooms; or three bedrooms plus an additional living space, one bathroom, a formal lounge and formal dining adjacent to the practical kitchen. Alternatively, escape to the previously extended family room with a bar area, complete with a split system air conditioner and heater for year-round comfort.
Adding to this impressive layout is an attached double length carport, secure off-street parking, detached garage, garden shed and two larger sheds with sliding doors. You will love to host guests on the rear verandah overlooking the slice of paradise with the blank canvas that is your backyard!
A rare offering positioned on a generous 1,129sqm (approximate) block situated close to all amenities on Prospect Road, this home is the one you have been waiting for! With position and potential on offer, you are only limited to your imagination.
Features that make this home special:
- Three good sized bedrooms; bedrooms one and two with ceiling fans
- Bedroom four or optional living space with built-in cupboards and ornate fireplace
- Practical kitchen with gas cooking and ample storage and bench space
- Separate dining room adjoining kitchen with air conditioner and direct access to formal lounge
- Formal lounge room with feature mantel fire place to enjoy in the cooler months
- Spacious family room with built-in bar offering direct access to the kitchen plus a ceiling fan, split system air conditioner and heater for year-round comfort
- Study or optional storage room
- Original bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in joinery and shower
- Spacious verandah entertaining area
- Low maintenance gardens for kids and pets to run freely
- Garden shed
- Two large sheds with sliding door access
- Detached garage
- Covered storage area
- Additional pergola area to the rear of the property
- Fully fenced front yard with porch to sit and enjoy your morning coffee
- Secure off-street parking behind gate with drive through access to double length carport
Reap the rewards of this great location with a short stroll to Prospect Road's Cafes, Palace Nova Cinema, Restaurants and a quick trip to the coveted Churchill Centre, as well as being ideally located in close proximity to public transport options which take you into North Adelaide and Adelaide Oval Precinct in minutes. Additionally located within the sought after Adelaide High School and new Botanic High School Zone and a few minutes’ walk to Blackfriars Priory School.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Krieg on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.