Rare Creekside Setting in Modbury
This solid brick family home is set amongst other quality homes on large residential blocks in a tranquil creekside setting in Modbury. Situated on a massive 1200sqm (approximate) allotment at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with two separate living areas, this home provides ample space for the entire family to live and play.
Located within Residential Growth Policy Area 11, this home offers the new owners a multitude of options including renovate to add your personal stamp, rent out or develop (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special:
- 3 large bedrooms, bedroom 1 with built-in robe
- Large formal lounge with open fireplace, opening onto deck
- Open plan family area with combustion heater and reverse cycle split-system air-conditioner
- Practical kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Formal dining room
- Bathroom with spa bath and separate shower
- Separate spacious laundry
- Valuable powder room providing second toilet
- Verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Huge rear yard with bird aviaries and rainwater tank
- Large shed/workshop with roller door
- Additional store room and shed
- Double garage with automatic roller doors and ceiling fans
- Connected to the National Broadband Network
- Solar electrical system for energy efficiency
Only a few minutes' (approximate) drive from all the shopping and entertainment that the newly refurbished Tea Tree Plaza has to offer, public transport including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange, sporting clubs, local parks, Modbury Hospital and a variety of public and private schools.
You don't want to miss out on this opportunity!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).