Low Maintenance Unit in Prime Location
This low-maintenance abode is bursting with charm and will serve as the perfect unit for first-time buyers or downsizers. With an easy-care two bedroom, one bathroom layout and a prime location, this is an exciting and affordable opportunity to enter into the popular Collinswood property market.
Upon entry is a spacious lounge that flows seamlessly to the kitchen and meals area, which has ample storage and bench space to create a culinary masterpiece. Both bedrooms are of good size and there is a centrally located main bathroom and separate laundry that complete the floor plan. Outside offers a low maintenance courtyard with a pergola entertaining area, garden shed and an allocated carport for off-street parking.
Everything you could ever need is only moments away including Nailsworth Primary School, shops, cafes, parks, public transport links and the local produce market.
Features that make this home special:
- Located at the rear of a small and quiet complex of six
- Large main bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Well-sized bedroom two with ceiling fan
- Generous lounge room to welcome you home, complete with ceiling fan feature mantel piece, heater and sliding door for privacy
- Timeless eat-in kitchen with standalone cooktop and oven, walk-in pantry and split system air conditioner
- Sparkling modern main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Linen storage to the hallway
- Separate laundry with external access
- Private and very spacious paved courtyard with pergola for outdoor entertaining, surrounded by low-maintenance gardens
- Garden shed for added storage
- Single allocated carport
With so many facilities at your doorstep including frequent and accessible public transport, parks and shopping hubs including the Walkerville Centre and Drakes Collinswood 100m around the corner, you really are spoilt for choice. Ideally zoned for sought after Adelaide Botanic, Adelaide High School and Walkerville Primary schools. The CBD and North Adelaide are both less than 5km away (approximately), as well as the fabulous Riverbank leisure precinct including Adelaide Oval. Only minutes away is also the vibrant Prospect Road cafe and shopping strip.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Krieg on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.