Stunning Stone-Fronted Villa in Prestigious Prospect!
A host of modern updates have been seamlessly blended with quaint character details in this stunning Circa 1885 sandstone-fronted villa. Positioned down a beautiful wide tree-lined street, buyers craving classic charm and sophistication will adore the classic façade while inside, high ceilings, ornate cornices and rosettes, timber floors and original ornate fireplaces are combined with modern elegance for you to enjoy.
The flexible floorplan has three good-size bedrooms, all with built-in robes, plus a modern main bathroom that is perfectly positioned to service the home. The stunning kitchen and dining adjoin seamlessly and double doors draw you out to the large decked entertaining area overlooking the backyard.
Adding functionality to the home is the large separate living, a large detached studio, shed storage and an under-ground cellar, sure to impress any wine enthusiast. Well-kept gardens add instant appeal to the generous 625sqm (approximate) lot and there’s a landscaped backyard with room for the kids and pets to play.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous main bedroom with built-in robe and ornate fire place with regal marble mantel piece
- Large sized bedrooms 2 and 3; bedroom 2 with built-in bookcases and ornate fireplace and bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Large light filled separate living with feature fireplace
- Dining adjacent kitchen with French doors leading to the outdoor entertaining area and built-in desk and cupboard
- Stylish kitchen featuring ample cupboard space, island bench, pantry and stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Modern bathroom, complete separate shower and bathtub
- Practical external laundry
- Underground cellar
- Detached studio with air conditioning, perfect for a teenage retreat or additional living space
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Ducted gas heating throughout
- Soaring 4m high ceilings
- Undercover decked outdoor entertaining area overlooking the spacious backyard with well-established gardens
- Additional pergola area
- Rainwater tank and garden shed in backyard
- Single carport with gated access to the rear yard
- Long gated driveway for additional off-street parking
- Fully fenced and landscaped front gardens
Reap the rewards of this great location with a short stroll to Prospect Road and a quick trip to the popular Churchill Centre, as well as being ideally located in close proximity to public transport options which take you into North Adelaide, Adelaide Oval Precinct, and the city in minutes. Located close to local kindergartens and primary schools, within the sought-after Adelaide High School and new Botanic High School zones, and a few minutes from Blackfriars Priory School. A quick 6.5km (approximate) commute and you will be in the city in no time, so be sure to add this property to your open inspection lists!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Krieg on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.