Your Search Stops Here!
A host of modern updates have been seamlessly blended with quaint character details in this stunning stone-fronted home. Buyers craving classic charm and elegance will adore the covered porch while inside, timber floors, tall decorated ceilings and ornate fireplaces are all yours to enjoy.
The flexible floorplan has two good-size bedrooms plus a study and a well-appointed main bathroom. The separate living room flows seamlessly into the dine-in kitchen which offers ample cupboard and bench space and is sure to be the hub of everyday living. Adding functionality to the home is the internal laundry, a second toilet and alfresco entertaining area with ceiling fan, perfect for hosting guests in the warmer months.
Appealing to the car and DIY enthusiast is the large detached garage and workshop, offering an abundance of secure off-street parking space or room to complete your next project. Here, you will also find an external studio/rumpus which may be utilised as a teenage retreat. Low maintenance gardens add instant appeal to the generous lot and there’s a spacious backyard with room for the kids and pets to play.
Features that make this home special:
- Two good sized bedrooms, both complete with ceiling fans, built-in robes and ornate fire places
- Study with split system air conditioner and views over the feature garden
- Spacious living room with gas heater
- Well-equipped dine-in kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space plus a skylight for plenty of natural lighting
- Centrally located main bathroom with shower over bath
- Practical laundry with external access
- Second toilet for added convenience
- Ducted air conditioning
- Alfresco entertaining area with ceiling fan, perfect for hosting guests
- Large, fully fenced backyard with garden shed and bird aviary
- Huge detached garage and workshop with roller door and access to an additional garage with mechanic’s pit, sure to impress the car and DIY enthusiast of the family
- External studio/rumpus room
- Wide driveway leading to double gates for drive through access to the backyard
Reap the rewards of this great location with a short stroll to Prospect Road and a quick trip to the popular Churchill Centre, as well as being ideally located in close proximity to public transport options which take you into North Adelaide, Adelaide Oval Precinct, and the city in minutes. Located close to local kindergartens and primary schools, within the sought after Adelaide High School and new Botanic High School zones, and a few minutes from Blackfriars Priory School. A quick 4.7km (approximate) commute and you will be in the city in no time, so be sure to add this property to your open inspection lists!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Krieg on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.