Opportunity Awaits with Wide Frontage!
Set on a sprawling 778sqm (approximate) block with a wide frontage of 21m (approximate) is this wonderful well maintained solid brick home offering plenty of space for the growing family. Ripe for refreshment whether you're a first home buyer looking to get into the market at an affordable entry point, a savvy renovator looking to add value, investors looking to reap the rewards of the current lease in place and those that have an eye for potential development (STCC).
Inside, the layout is bright and inviting with three good-sized bedrooms and one bathroom, with a bath and a separate toilet. When it’s time to relax, the light-filled lounge is warmed by a gas heater and there is an open-plan kitchen and dining zone with air-conditioning and a sliding door that opens out to the backyard.
Extra features include a laundry with external access, parking for two cars, a shed in the yard and a central location that places you just moments from the Elizabeth South train station. You are also close to the Elizabeth South Primary School, while shops, parks and restaurants are also within easy reach.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 generous sized bedrooms
- Large light-filled lounge room with gas heater
- Open plan kitchen and dining with split system air conditioner and access to rear yard
- Spacious kitchen with ample storage and bench space
- Large separate laundry with external access
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Large, low maintenance rear yard with vegetable patch and established chicken yard
- Garden shed
- Drive way with space for 2 cars
- Currently leased periodically (Rental appraisal available on request)
- Impressive block of 772sqm (approximately)
- Wide frontage of 21m (approximately)
Ideally located within a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Elizabeth Shopping Centre has to offer. Public transport options, a variety of schools, parks and the new Elizabeth Park Tennis Precinct are all nearby.
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).