Quality Home - Ready to Add Your Own Style!
This three-bedroom, one-bathroom family home is sure to offer something for everyone. There is a generous layout with potential to add your own style, a great-size backyard for the kids to play and a detached 5x6.10m garage/shed for the DIY enthusiast.
The kitchen and meals area has air-conditioning and easy access through to the light-filled and heated living room. All the bedrooms and the bathroom are set off the main hallway with two offering built-in robes for added convenience. A gated carport with access to the rear shed completes the floorplan.
Whether you’re looking for your very first home or to add a quality investment to your portfolio, this property is a must-see. You are sure to appreciate the ample space on offer, with 653sqm (approximately) of land along with a wide 21m (approximate) frontage.
Renovate and add your own touches, rent out as a great investment, redevelop and renew, the choice is yours (all subject to council consent)! Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property and the potential to add value.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with built in robe
- Bedroom 2 with built in robe
- Bedroom 3 offers the flexibility to be a study area
- Light filled living area offering gas heating to keep you warm through the cooler months
- Well maintained dine in kitchen with gas cooktop, wall mounted air conditioner and access to the spacious rear yard
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet for convenience
- Separate laundry offering linen storage and rear yard access
- Gated carport with drive through access to the rear garage
- Fully fenced, low maintenance rear yard
- Ample space to create an entertainer’s haven
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
In close proximity to a variety of local shops, parks and schools including; Hope Christian College, Craigmore Kindergarten, Craigmore High School, Trinity College and Adelaide North Special School. Additionally only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway. Close to public transport.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
Note: All grassed areas are for illustration purposes only.