Large Allotment of 888sqm with a 19.8m Frontage in a Prime Location
A rare opportunity is on offer for developers, investors and home owners to secure this well maintained double-brick family home set on a massive 888sqm (approximate) allotment with a wide 19.81m (approximate) frontage. Blending the old with the new, the home boasts stunning sought after character features including character cornicing, high ceilings and ceiling rose in the lounge, as well as updated kitchen and bathroom. The home is an entertainer's delight with large internal living areas and an impressive outdoor entertaining area.
Blocks of this size are becoming very rare to find in this popular suburb so close to the city, this opportunity is not to be missed!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with air conditioner
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Light-filled lounge with gas heater and polished floorboards
- Modern kitchen with beautiful stained glass window cabinetry, 900mm freestanding gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, ample bench and cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Light filled dining area with air conditioner
- Stylish bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate laundry incorporating valuable second toilet
- Downlights throughout
- Fantastic outdoor entertaining options including outdoor kitchen with pizza oven and BBQ
- Fully fenced rear yard with fire pit
- Large garage with power
- Carport with drive through access to garage
Located only 8.5kms (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD and only minutes away from multiple shopping options. In close proximity to parks, public transport options, sporting precincts and a variety of schools.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.