Modern Lifestyle Living & Sweeping Picturesque Views – It Doesn’t Get Much Better than This!
Brilliantly located in a quaint pocket of Valley View on arguably one of the best streets in the suburb, this abode has it all – modern design, privacy, and space with stunning picturesque views. This Torrens Title home was built in 2015 to the highest of standards, with quality finishes and a well-designed floorplan over two levels. Consisting of four generous in size bedrooms, three full bathrooms and multiple versatile living spaces, perfect for growing or multi-generational families.
With an entry level that offers a warm and ideal space for the family to gather in a spectacular and open plan kitchen complete with a gas stove top and stainless-steel appliances, dining and living area with open access to an enclosed and peaceful balcony where you can entertain or enjoy a good book and the view for hours. As well as two generously sized bedrooms, the master complete with a dreamy walk-in robe and ensuite + sliding doors out to the breezy balcony. The second bedroom is complete with a built-in robe and serviced by one of three bathrooms throughout the home. A double car garage completes the level.
The lower level is home to bedrooms three and four both complete with built-in robes and serviced by a neat and tidy bathroom with convenient separate toilet, shower and bath. Additionally, boasting a large rumpus/ fifth bedroom, study, laundry and access to the rear yard via the second balcony – a great place to enjoy the sunshine and look out for the local wildlife in the leafy surrounds.
Appealing to all, entertaining will be a pleasure in the outdoor space at the rear, for dining or relaxing.
Entry level comprising:
- Generous master bedroom with direct access to the balcony, spacious walk-through robe and ensuite with separate toilet
- Well-sized bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Expansive open-plan kitchen, dining and living, boasting beautiful laminated black-butt timber flooring and sliding door access to the balcony
- Open plan dining adjacent kitchen with sliding doors to the outdoor entertaining
- Immaculate kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop, large walk-in pantry, island bench (including breakfast bar) with Caesar stone tops
- Valuable second bathroom with modern floor to ceiling tiles
- Spacious enclosed balcony with ceiling fan, bi-fold plantation shutters and jaw dropping views of the hills
Lower level comprising:
- Generous sized bedrooms 3 and 4, both with built-in robes
- Separate study
- Large light-filled rumpus with sliding door access to the balcony
- Third bathroom with convenient separate toilet, bath and shower and linen storage
- Separate laundry with built-in joinery and external access
- Storage room under stairs
- Multiple linen and storage built-ins
- Large, enclosed balcony with ceiling fan, perfect for bbq's and hosting friends and family
- Double width garage roller door and internal access
- Modern facade with established gardens and large double width driveway
- Instant hot water system (Rinnai gas - with temperature control)
- LED lighting throughout the home
- Ducted zoned air conditioning throughout
- Rainwater tank
- Private backyard with low maintenance gardens for kids and pets to run free
- Under house storage
A new convenient lifestyle awaits being located only a short distance (25 minutes approx.) to the CBD and close by to multiple council-maintained parks and reserves. Located near Valley View Golf Course, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, The Junction Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All of this and only minutes away from local quality public and private schools.
For further information please contact Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.