Fabulous Family Entertainer with Endless Potential!
Opportunity and potential - this home offers both! Imagine yourself entertaining family and friends under the grape vines next to the in-ground swimming pool. With dual driveways, undercover carport and garage, there is plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer.
Whether you're looking for an ideal family home or potential for development, it's all here. Set on a large 758sqm (approximate) block with a wide 22.5m (approximate) frontage, this home is within close proximity to all amenities and surrounded by quality homes, with an eye for further development (Subject to Council Consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Generous sized bedroom 1 with built in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built in robe
- Large light filled lounge room
- Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Dining area adjacent kitchen with split system air conditioner
- Stunning polished floorboards to kitchen and dining area
- Clean and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + toilet
- Separate laundry
- Spacious verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Large, well maintained swimming pool
- Fully fenced, secure rear yard with large assortment of fruit trees
- Double length carport with automatic roller door and drive through access to garage
- 1.5kw Solar electrical system with 8 panels for energy efficiency
- NBN fibre to the home
- Solar Hot Water service to house
Ideally located within close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, a variety of schools, parks and public transport options. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD 15kms (approximately) away.
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996, Steve Flynn on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.