Value Buying in Fantastic Area
Conveniently located in the emerging suburb of Ingle Farm and situated on 663sqm (approximately) this low maintenance 3 bedroom home has been lovingly cared for and will appeal to first home buyers looking to get into the market, young families looking for convenience and room to play, tradies looking for ample space and secure parking for their tools and toys and investors looking to reap the rewards of renting out now with the potential to sub-divide later (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe
- Good size bedroom 2 and 3
- Light filled living area with gas wall heater
- Neat and tidy kitchen with dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Light filled, formal dining area
- Main bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
- Oversized laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with 6 zones to entire home
- Vulcan gas wall heater in lounge
- Solar Hot Water
- NBN connected
- Expansive verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, secure rear yard with manicured gardens and garden shed
- Large TV satellite, perfect for international TV
- Stunning entertaining gazebo
- Fully lit, secure carport with parking for up to 2 cars and automatic roller door
- Single garage/workshop at rear of carport with additional office/store room attached
Ideally located in a quiet pocket of Ingle Farm and within close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, parks, public transport and a variety of schools, including North Ingle School and Pre-School just across the road. Only minutes away from all the shopping and entertaining that the newly refurbished Tea tree Plaza has to offer and with the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD only 14.5kms (approximately) away.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
The vendor's statement (form 1), the auction contract and the conditions of sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(a) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(b) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.