Family Home in the Heart of Leafy Greenwith
Auction: 30th of March at 6pm Unless Sold Prior
Impressively presented and ready for you to move in! Here’s an open plan, family sized home situated on a traditional allotment of 702sqm (approximate). You’ll be impressed with the well sized bedrooms, multiple living areas and flexibility to live comfortably. Astute buyers will see the potential this home has to offer in one of the North East’s most premium suburbs.
If you’re looking for quality schooling within walking distance, a variety of large shopping centres close by and a lot of green scenery everywhere you drive, then this is the one for you!
Being the ex-display home for Hickinbotham Homes, this property was modelled for the sales of homes in the local area. The home incorporates two generous living rooms and an attractive floor plan spanning over 200sqm (approximate), there's more to love than the location!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and built-in robe
- Master ensuite with spa bath
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Multiple living areas
- Option to utilise the dining as an open study
- Large and spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances
- Formal dining room adjacent kitchen area
- Light filled open plan living area with added combustion heater
- Undercover entertaining with seamless integration from the main living area
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Modern downlights throughout the home
- Secure double garage with double driveway for off-street parking
- Solar panels for energy efficiency
- Brand new carpet in all bedrooms and living room
- Alarm system
- Garden shed
- Fully fenced allotment of 702sqm (approximate)
- Low maintenance gardens
- Built in 1995
- Close proximity to public transport
Greenwith is well positioned for primary schooling with Greenwith Primary School, Our Lady of Hope, Pinnacle College and Golden Grove Primary School all closeby. Secondary schools include Golden Grove High School, Gleeson College and Pedare Christian College which are all within close proximity. The home also is 100m (approximate) from the nearest bus stop for convenient transportation.
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517, Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.