Modest Family Home with Endless Future Potential!
On the lookout for your next project? Set on a generous 650sqm allotment with a 17.5m frontage, this centrally located family home is bursting with potential whether you’re looking to rent out as-is, kickstart a renovation or redevelop to build your dream property (Subject to Council Consent). The choice is yours!
Currently, the floorplan offers 2 bedrooms, a study and a bathroom along with an expansive living room with built-in shelving, air-conditioning and a ceiling fan. These generous proportions will suit your busy modern lifestyle with plenty of room to update, add your own touches and create instant value.
The kitchen has a built-in breakfast bar and ample storage plus there’s an internal laundry and a rear sunroom/rumpus which could be adapted to suit your needs.
Features that make this property special:
- Generous master bedroom with a ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 of good size with built-in robe
- Convenient study area with built-in robe
- Commodious light filled living area with ceiling fan, split system air conditioner and built-in mantle and shelving
- Practical kitchen with ample bench space including a breakfast bar
- Sunroom/rumpus room
- Original bathroom
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Laundry with external access
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Verandah for outdoor entertaining
- Double length carport with automatic roller door
- Single garage/shed
- Expansive rear yard
- Additional tool shed
- Rainwater tank
Perfectly positioned close to local parks including Lion Kevin Bob Dyer Memorial Reserve, schools and public transport options. In close proximity to Gilles Plains Shopping Centre, and just a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.