Large Corner Allotment with Prime Location and Endless Potential!
Situated on a spacious corner allotment, this home is nestled on a quiet street providing a prime opportunity for a wide range of buyers. Whether you're a family seeking a new home, an investor exploring opportunities, first-time homebuyers, or anyone desiring a serene lifestyle in a prime location, this property is an irresistible choice.
A generous lounge room greets you upon entry, adorned with exposed wooden beams, adding a touch of character to the space. The avid home chef will find delight in the thoughtfully designed kitchen offering a suite of stainless-steel appliances, with seamless connection to the dining room with convenient access to the verandah.
The floorplan comprises of three bedrooms equipped with built-in robes and ceiling fans, serviced by a neat and tidy main bathroom. For those who relish hosting gatherings, the property boasts two verandah areas that overlook the well-established gardens. Completing the layout is a carport and two sheds perfect for any additional storage.
This wonderful home is located just moments from Salisbury East High School, Manor Farm Oval and is close to local supermarkets including Salisbury East Shopping Centre and the popular Saints Shopping Centre within close proximity. Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this fantastic opportunity!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with mirrored built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Lounge room with gas heater and split system air conditioning for year-round comfort
- Dining room adjacent to kitchen with ceiling fan and seamless connection to the verandah
- Charming kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, pantry and abundance of cupboard and bench space
- Ducted evaporative throughout
- Rumpus room offering a bar and air conditioning
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Valuable laundry space with external access
- Extensive outdoor entertaining area with undercover verandah perfect to host guests
- Fully fenced backyard offering garden beds and grass area for kids and pets to enjoy
- Single carport with plenty off-street parking
- 5KW solar electrical system with 21 panels
In close proximity to a variety of primary and secondary schools and public transport options. Within walking distance to the green open spaces of Blue Hills Reserve and Manor Farm Oval. Local shops on Northbri Avenue are close by which includes Foodland, Chemist, Post Office and more. All of this and just a short drive to all of the shopping and entertainment that Golden Grove Village and Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.