Spacious Family Home with Hills Views!
This solid family home has been owned by one family from new. Offering fantastic spaces both inside and outside, there is ample space for the whole family. Set on 563sqm (approximate) allotment close by to sought after facilities and surrounded by other quality homes, this home will appeal to growing families and the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with split system air-conditioning, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Generous sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all with built-in robes
- Large light filled lounge with gas heater
- Spacious family/dining area with skylight
- Modern kitchen with split system air-conditioner, 900mm wide gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout plus reverse cycle split system in master bedroom and reverse cycle wall unit in kitchen
- Large pergola, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Manicured rear yard with garden shed
- Double length garage with roller door and drive through access
- Rental appraisal of $380 - $410 per week
Reap the rewards of this great location with only a short walk to Greenacres Shopping Centre, a variety of schools, sporting grounds including Gaza Sports Complex and public transport options including The O-Bahn. Situated in the highly sought after suburb of Klemzig, this is an excellent opportunity to secure a superb property only 5.8kms (approximately) to North Adelaide, Adelaide Oval Riverbank and 7.2kms (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.