Elegant Styling. Contemporary Luxury!
Welcome to 4C French Street, an effortlessly stylish 2020 Regent Homes built Torrens Titled property that is sure to impress from the moment you arrive. You will be greeted by an elegant facade, manicured front garden and remote controlled electric driveway gate. Once you step inside you will instantly appreciate the quality fixtures, fittings and modern contemporary ambience throughout.
Thoughtfully constructed this beautiful home features a large light filled open plan living/dining/kitchen area, three spacious bedrooms, two immaculate bathrooms, impressive alfresco under the main roof and landscaped front and rear yard.
Located at the City end of this in demand suburb in an area full of quiet tree lined streets and character homes, this is the perfect home for buyers seeking a low maintenance City fringe lifestyle.
A home that must be seen to truly be appreciated. Be quick, this one won’t last long!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with plantation shutters, ceiling fan, large walk-in robe and gorgeous ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, skylight and dual basins
- Good size bedrooms two and three, both with built-in robes
- Bedroom three offering it’s very own private courtyard
- Sleek and stylish Farquhar kitchen with Caesarstone island breakfast bar and SMEG stainless steel appliances
- Bright open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with 9w LED downlights throughout and double glass sliding doors opening to the alfresco
- Immaculate main bathroom with separate bath and shower, featuring floor to ceiling tiles
- Laundry / Butler’s Pantry with built-in cupboard and external access
- Commercial grade Vinyl Plank flooring and quality curtains and blinds
- Mitsubishi ducted reverse cycle conditioning
- Security system
- Rinnai gas instantaneous hot water system
- Tiled alfresco with ceiling fan and BBQ area comprising built-in cupboards, sink and rangehood, providing the perfect spot for year-round entertaining
- Beautifully landscaped front and backyard with irrigation system
- Rainwater tank
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door and internal access
- Exposed aggregate concrete driveway and paths
- Remote controlled electric driveway gate
- Colourbond good neighbor fencing
- Torrens Titled
- 301 sqm block (approximately)
Within a short drive to all of the restaurants and cafes that Cosmopolitan Prospect Road has to offer. Easy walk to the bus, a full range of sporting facilities including Broadview Oval and beautiful parks. Only a few minutes' drive to multiple shopping centres including the Walkerville centre, Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centre. Close proximity to some of Adelaide’s best public and private schools. All this and only 5kms (approximately) to the City, North Adelaide shops, cafes, restaurants and to the Adelaide Oval precinct.
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.