Embrace Tranquil Living in the Heart of Greenwith!
Nestled in the coveted and tranquil Greenwith enclave, this is your golden opportunity to embrace a hassle-free lifestyle or bask in the radiance of this sunlit haven. A three-bedroom gem that will captivate first-time buyers, downsizers, or savvy investors seeking a solid asset in a prime location.
A charming frontage sets the stage for your entrance, and the welcoming atmosphere continues indoors with a soothing neutral decor and an abundance of natural light that bathes the home. Prepare to fall in love with this property, your daily sanctuary.
Your daily life will revolve around the airy, open-plan kitchen, living, and dining area. The well-appointed kitchen boasts ample storage, making meal preparation a breeze. From here, step out to the outdoor entertaining space, ideal for sipping morning coffee and basking in the sun. The guest bedrooms are generously sized and conveniently situated near the main bathroom, while the master bedroom is a peaceful retreat, complete with a walk-in wardrobe.
Whether you're seeking an entry-level home in this high-demand area or considering downsizing near exceptional local amenities, this comfortable, chic, and spacious dwelling could be your dream come true.
Simply move in, unwind, and savor the beauty of this delightful abode!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom complete with walk-in robe and direct access to the bathroom
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Welcoming entry way complete with storage cupboard
- Light-filled open plan living and dining room with split-system air-conditioner and on-trend flooring underfoot
- Neutral kitchen boasting a gas cooktop and oven, dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
- Sparkling main bathroom with bath and shower
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Laundry with external access
- Paved outdoor entertaining area, surrounded by low-maintenance gardens
- Single garage with roller door and internal access
- Roller blinds to windows
Located within easy walking distance to parks, local sporting clubs and a variety of schools including Greenwith Primary School and Our Lady of Hope School, as well as Greenwith Childcare and Kindergarten. Plenty of public transport options including less than a 100m (approximately) stroll to the closest bus stop providing express routes directly to the CBD. You will be spoilt for choice with endless walking trails and parklands surrounding the area. All of this and just a short drive to The Stables Shopping Centre and The Village Shopping Centre!
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.