Stunning Location and Low Maintenance Living
A fabulous opportunity is on offer for savvy buyers seeking a quality townhouse within the prestigious suburb of Norwood. Perfectly suited for the executive couple, young family or the astute investor; an enviable lifestyle awaits all with The Parade only a short distance away and just a short drive or bus ride to the Adelaide CBD.
The floorplan is designed for convenience and modern-day living and comprises of two bedrooms, one bathroom plus an additional downstairs toilet for added convenience. Outside is perfectly suited to those who crave low maintenance, with a fully fenced courtyard that offers a pergola area to enjoy in the warmer months.
The kitchen is well equipped for home chefs of all varieties with sweeping benchtops, quality appliances and space for you to cook up a storm. Completing the layout is an open plan living, dining and study nook upon entry, offering plenty of natural light and is sure to be the hub of everyday living. Be stunned by the impressively high ceilings; a key feature of this stunning home.
You’ll have to be quick for this one!
Features that make this home special:
- Two well-sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes and located on the upper level
- Upper level main bathroom with separate toilet
- Study nook
- Light filled, open plan living and dining area with ceiling fan, split system air conditioner and an abundance of natural light; completed with stunning plantation shutters and timeless wood flooring
- Modern kitchen with a stainless-steel dishwasher, brand new cooktop plus ample cupboard and bench space
- Spacious separate laundry with built-in joinery
- Valuable second toilet to the laundry on the lower level
- Private courtyard with enclosed pergola and secure single carport
- Low-maintenance yard providing the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee
Explore the cosmopolitan vibes in vibrant Norwood Village lifestyle - leafy tree lined streets and within walking distance to Norwood's restaurant and cafes, boutique shopping, Norwood Oval, and so much more. In close proximity to sporting facilities, public transport options only 4kms (approximate) to the CBD. Additionally located near many sought after schools including Prince Alfred College, St Peters College, Norwood Morialta High School and a walking distance to St Ignatius' College, St Joseph's Memorial School, Marryatville High School, Loreto College, Mary Mackillop and Pembroke College.
For further information please contact Allison Bartlett on 0456 019 292 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commence