Set within a small group of four, presenting large windows allowing ample natural light through the home - this home sure ticks all the boxes! If you are looking for your first home, downsizing or an investment to expand your portfolio, 4/49 Harvey Street is the one for you.
Upon entry is a spacious living area that flows seamlessly to the dining and kitchen area. Both bedrooms are of good size and there is a centrally located main bathroom and separate laundry to complete the floor plan. When you step outside, the home offers a low maintenance courtyard with garden shed and an allocated carport for off-street parking.
Everything you could ever need is only moments away including Nailsworth Primary School, shops, cafes, parks, public transport links and the local produce market.
Features that make this home special:
- Double brick build in a small quiet complex of four
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 of good size; bedroom 1 with walk-in robe
- Spacious living area to welcome you home, with ample natural light via the beautiful arched window
- Dining area adjoining the living room and adjacent the kitchen with reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Timeless kitchen with stainless steel oven and gas cooktop complete with ample cupboard and bench space
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with external access to the courtyard
- Private, spacious courtyard
- Garden shed for added storage
- Single allocated carport
- Instant hot water system
- Currently tenanted for $355 per week until December 2023
With so many facilities at your doorstep including frequent and accessible public transport, parks and shopping hubs including the Walkerville Centre and Drakes Collinswood 100m around the corner, you really are spoilt for choice. Ideally zoned for sought after Adelaide Botanic, Adelaide High School and Walkerville Primary schools. The CBD and North Adelaide are both less than 5km away (approximately), as well as the fabulous Riverbank leisure precinct including Adelaide Oval. Only minutes away is the vibrant Prospect Road café and shopping strip.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.