Perfect Lifestyle Living!
A quality, two-bedroom townhouse offering privacy and tranquillity, boasting exposed double brick and raked ceilings, located in the prestigious suburb of Payneham, is perfect for those looking for a low maintenance, cosmopolitan lifestyle.
A perfect opportunity for first home buyers to enter the market in a highly sought-after city fringe location. Equally, an attractive investment opportunity due to the area’s strong historical rental returns and capital growth.
The lucky new owners of this trendy abode are sure to fall in love with the light-filled, two-storey layout that promises complete comfort and easy-care living.
Features that make the home special:
- Two light filled, generous sized bedrooms with a spacious walk-in robe to bedroom 1
- Airy, lounge with gas heater, and meals area boasting exposed brick walls adding character and style to this contemporary townhouse
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, servery, double sink, ample bench and cupboard space
- A well-maintained bathroom complete with a bathtub and new W/C
- Separate laundry
- Convenient, newly installed second W/C
- Under stairs storage
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning on second level
- Recently updated flooring and blinds throughout
- Updated instant continuous flow gas hot water system
- Secure carport with roller door
- Valuable additional single car space at the front of the property
- Fully fenced rear courtyard with grass area
- NBN connected
Ideally located a short distance to the cafes, restaurants and shopping The Parade, Norwood and Melbourne Street have to offer. Local shopping centres including Walkerville Shopping Centre and Marden Shopping Centre are both nearby. In close proximity to sporting facilities, public transport options and some of Adelaide's finest schools including Trinity Gardens, St Peter's College, East Adelaide, St Andrew's and St Monica's Parish. All this and just 5kms (approximately) to the CBD, North Adelaide and the Adelaide Oval Riverbank precinct.
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.