Stunning Sanctuary of Style, Charm and Sophistication!
Boffo Real Estate is proud to showcase this exquisite circa, 1920’s double storey bungalow. Privately nestled behind a quaint white picket fence and surrounded by beautifully landscaped grounds, on a large 696sqm (approximate) allotment. This charming family home has been carefully transformed from its 1920’s origins to now provide a contemporary character home in the heart of the tightly held, prestigious suburb of Nailsworth.
Effortlessly combining character charm with sleek contemporary style, the transformation blends and retains original character features such as high ornate ceilings, fireplaces, lead-light windows and timber floorboards. A thoughtfully designed floor-plan is on offer with today’s family lifestyle and entertaining in mind. Boasting five large bedrooms one of which is the private master suite with a gorgeous feature fireplace and remarkable walk-in robe.
You will feel right at home when entering through the entrance and hallway, which leads you to the large light-filled formal lounge and dining room. Be blown away as you step into the jaw dropping, renovated rear open plan living and kitchen area, which flows seamlessly through the French glass doors to the spectacular rear yard with a magnificent entertaining area and uninterrupted rear views.
Be quick, properties of this calibre and in this location nearby Prospect Gardens – Narun Wirra Park, rarely present to the market. The whole family will love and enjoy what this home has to offer!
Features that make this home special:
Upper level comprising of:
- Magnificent master suite with sleek electric fireplace, TV recess and generous walk-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both complete with built-in robes
- Stunning bathroom to service the upper level boasting floor to ceiling tiles, stone bench top, large mirror, frameless shower and separate toilet
Lower level comprising of:
- Generous bedrooms 4 and 5, bedroom 4 with ornate fire place and bedroom 5 with built-in robe
- Light-filled lounge and dining room filled with charming features including ornate fireplace and ceiling roses
- Bright, open plan meals, kitchen and living area with French doors opening to the entertaining area creating a seamless flow between indoor and outdoor living
- Modern high-quality kitchen with stainless steel oven, dishwasher, large walk-in pantry, abundance of cupboard storage, breakfast bar and servery that can open to the entertaining area
- Sparkling downstairs bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, large mirror and frameless shower
- Separate laundry with external access
- Expansive undercover outdoor area with ceiling fan, built-in BBQ, double bar fridge and sweeping bench top with cupboard storage, making entertaining guests an absolute dream
- Generous backyard, landscaped raised garden beds and large lawn area for the kids and pets to run free
- Detached double garage with sliding doors
- Single carport with roller door, direct internal access and gated access to the backyard
- Striking sandstone fronted facade with large drive way for additional off-street parking and fenced front garden
Other features to further entice:
- 5kw solar system
- 3 phase power
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Automated front picket fence gate
Superbly located close by to the Prospect Road shops, cafes and Palace Nova Cinema, Sefton Plaza, Northpark, North Adelaide and the Broadview and Prospect Ovals. Nearby to a beautiful reserve with tennis courts, BBQ, playgrounds and plenty of space for the kids to play. Zoned for the sought-after schools such as Adelaide High School, Adelaide Botanic High School and Nailsworth Primary. An abundance of public transport options are available nearby providing a lifestyle hard to match. All this and you will be living less than 6kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Krieg on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.