This immaculately presented Torrens titled home has been proudly owned by the one family for 13 years and has a modern contemporary feel with clean lines and a neutral decor. Offering multiple living areas, good sized bedrooms and a stunning outdoor entertaining area, this home will appeal to professional couples, small families and first home buyers. Set on a 305sqm (approximate) allotment and also boasting a rare position opposite the stunning lakes and parklands of Conrad Leopold Reserve, this home ticks all the boxes.
Upper level comprising of:
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in robes, direct access to two-way bathroom and access to huge balcony overlooking the reserve
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robe
- Living area opening onto balcony
- Modern two-way bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Additional separate toilet
- Balcony with beautiful lake views
Lower level comprising of:
- Light filled formal lounge or sitting room
- Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, island bench with breakfast bar and ample cupboard space
- Large open plan living area
- Laundry with ample storage space
- Valuable third toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Additional storage room under staircase
- Spacious verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, secure rear yard with manicured gardens
- Double garage with automatic panel lift and roller door and drive through access
Ideally located only 11km (approximately) from the CBD and set in a quiet street surrounded by other quality homes. Within easy walking distance to public transport options, parks, playgrounds and schools. Only a short distance to Northgate Shopping Centre and Enfield Plaza Shopping Centre.
This one won't last long, be quick!
For further information, please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).