Stunning, Stylish and Superbly Located!
At 37 Reece Avenue you are greeted by an elegant rendered façade and a beautifully manicured front garden. Thoughtfully built this home features 2.7m high ceilings, dual living areas, 3 well-proportioned bedrooms, impressive undercover outdoor entertaining area and manicured rear yard. Complimented with a modern elegant style, there is nothing to do but simply move in and enjoy the lifestyle this fabulous property offers!
Conveniently located just a short stroll away from the beautiful TK Shutter Reserve with its wonderful greenery and excellent recreation facilities.
Ideally suiting families, investors looking to add to their current portfolio and downsizers looking for a low maintenance but spacious home.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Well sized bedrooms 2 and 3 with mirrored built-in robes
- Spacious formal lounge room
- Open plan living/kitchen and meals area with split system air conditioner and gas heater
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances walk-in pantry, gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Three way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for your convenience
- Private laundry
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Paved pergola with pitched roof and tracked screens, perfect for year round outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, manicured rear yard
- Double garage under main roof with panel glide door, internal access and drive through access
- Shed/Storage space adjacent to the garage
- Gas hot water service
Admirably located just 8.4 kilometres (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD, an easy walk to the River Torrens Linear Park, close to exceptional public transport and numerous council-maintained reserves. Marden and Greenacres Shopping Centres are both just a short drive away for your convenience. Exceptional education and childcare opportunities such as Vale Park Preschool, Vale Park Primary School, St Andrews School, Walkerville Primary School, St. Monicas and the Precious Cargo Education Montessori are all close by.
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.