Superbly Presented Courtyard Home Within a Short Stroll To North Adelaide!
OPEN CANCELLED 31/8/19 - APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE
An exciting city fringe lifestyle awaits the new owner of this well appointed, free standing and Torrens Titled courtyard residence.
Featuring a versatile floorplan with a sensational open plan living area that opens out to a substantial pergola, an outdoor space specifically designed for year round entertaining. Surrounded by beautiful lush greenery with a real sense of tranquility this area of the home certainly has the wow factor!
Your inspection is highly recommended.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan, roller shutters, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Spacious, Light filled, open plan living and meals area
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, Bosch dishwasher, walk-in pantry and ample cupboard space
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Valuable third toilet
- Separate, spacious laundry with ample storage space
- Daiken reverse cycle air conditioning with zoning
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Low maintenance, manicured gardens with irrigation system (front & rear)
- Rain water tank
- Single garage with automatic panel lift door and direct internal entry
Less than 3kms (approximately) to all the fantastic shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment that North Adelaide has to offer. In close proximity to Prospect Road, a variety of local private and public schools including Brompton Primary School and St Margaret Mary's School, sporting grounds and public transport options including train and bus.
For further information please contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 or 8269 7711 (office)