An Impressive Family Home In an Idyllic Location Awaits!
This spectacular property is set in a prized hilltop location surrounded by similar beautiful residences and has been expertly orientated, boasting a range of updated and must-have modern features that combine to create an idyllic residence that anyone would be proud to call their own.
A grand and sophisticated facade provides the ideal welcome and combines beautifully with the manicured front yard. Double entry doors open to reveal an expansive three-storey layout with multiple living spaces on offer throughout and a choice of five bedrooms, making it the perfect choice for families or for those looking for plenty of living space inside and out.
This wonderful family home unquestionably ticks all the boxes and is a quality built and well-loved residence that boasts a very rare blue chip location set on a large 674sqm (approximate) allotment.
This is truly a special opportunity for the particular buyer looking for a long time family abode!
Main level comprising of:
- Grand wide entry
- High ceilings
- Expansive master bedroom flooded with natural light through the bay window, walk-in robe, split system air-conditioner and direct access to the gorgeous renovated bathroom
- Spacious fourth bedroom with built-in robe and split-system air-conditioner
- Immaculate light-filled open plan living and dining with high vaulted 6m ceiling, double sliding doors leading to the spacious balcony where you can sit and enjoy your morning cup of coffee
- Stylish kitchen with 40mm stone bench tops, inset sink, standalone gas oven and cooktop, dishwasher, built-in microwave, walk-in pantry and generous storage with soft close drawers
- Renovated main bathroom featuring marble wall hung vanity, floor to ceiling tiles, free standing bath and frameless shower
- Undercover storage room
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door and internal access
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
Upper level comprising of:
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 both of great size and complete with built in robes
- Spacious bathroom with toilet
- Light-filled living room with ceiling fan
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
Lower level comprising of:
- Additional fifth bedroom with built in robe, bay window and split system air-conditioner
- Spacious rumpus room equipped with kitchen facilities including sink, bar, heater and split-system air-conditioner
- Bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, shower and electric hand dryer
- Large laundry with built-in joinery
- Ample storage spaces including underground storage and understair storage
- Paved and manicured outdoor area, enveloped by established plants and grass
Please note: All grassed areas for illustrative purposes only.
Superbly located only a short drive from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Within walking distance to The Grove Shopping Centre, public transport options and a variety of local parks. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Gleeson College, Pedare Chrisitian College, Golden Grove High School and Primary School.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.