A House Is Made Of Brick and Mortar, A Home Is Made By The People Who Live There!
This quality home built on a practical 350sqm (approximate) allotment is positioned in a prime location. The home offers a wonderful easy going lifestyle with views of the Adelaide hills. With fantastic street appeal and contemporary internal décor, this home truly does have it all!
Designed to entertain with a designated open plan living area, a breakfast bar big enough for 6+ stools and a series of luxury brand appliances. Live your best life with a flexible floorplan, rendered façade and oak-like floating floors in your new home.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with Walk in Robe and Ensuite, Featuring; semi-framed shower screen, vanity with ample storage space and mixer taps
- Spacious Second Bedroom with a built in vinyl sliding robe
- Generous sized Third Bedroom
- Light filled open plan family/dining area with stack-back doors to Alfresco
- Modern galley style kitchen, featuring; stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, ample benchtop & cupboard space and breakfast bar
- 3 way main bathroom with built in linen, private toilet, separate bath & shower, mixer taps and semi-framed shower screen
- Separate laundry for convenience
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Tiled outdoor alfresco with sufficient yard area for the pets and kids to play
- Neat and tidy front and rear yard with raised garden beds and low maintenance plants
- Secure double garage with automatic roller door and internal access door
- Internal alarm system
- Foxtel Dish
- Retractable café blind to Alfresco
- Slimline rainwater tank
- White round LED downlights (Warm White) to main living areas
- Plantation shutters to bedrooms 1 and 3
- Upgraded cornices to main living areas
- Watering/sprinkler system to easy-care gardens
It is no wonder why Athelstone is such a popular suburb and why properties like this only last a short time on the market. A wide range of amenities at your doorstep including Newton Village, Athelstone Shopping Centre, Zap Fitness, Zayt & Zaatar restaurant as well as public transport options. Excellent schooling including St Ignatius College, Thorndon Park Primary and Norwood Morialta High School are all within a short drive away. All this and only an 11kms (approximate) drive from the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).