Outstanding Location and Lifestyle!
UNDER INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE PUBLIC TRUSTEE
A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this well maintained family home in the popular suburb of Hampstead Gardens. Built in 2001 by Fairmont with a clinker brick exterior, freshly painted and brand new carpet that has just been fitted, this home will appeal to families seeking a generous living space in a great City fringe location.
Providing 3 bedrooms each with their own ensuite, large open plan family area, second lounge room, hills views and off-street parking for several vehciles including caravan, boat or trailer, all on a low maintenance fully landscaped 506sqm (approximately) block with a 24m (approximate) frontage.
There is nothing to do but move in and start enjoying the lifestyle this property offers!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ensuite comprising a separate bath and shower, 2 separate built-in robes and built-in cupboard
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with their own ensuites for convenience, bedroom 2 with hills views and built-in robe
- Expansive open plan living/dining area
- Kitchen with walk-in pantry, servery to dining area and ample bench and cupboard space
- Separate lounge/TV room
- Study/Computer with built-in desk
- Separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Double glazed windows to front windows
- Roller shutters to exterior front windows
- 8 Solar panels
- Solar hot water service
- Low maintenance gardens with garden shed and rainwater tank
- Spacious yard offering multiple options for the astute buyer/investor
- Large single carport
Located within short travelling distance to several shopping centres, a variety of public and private schools and public transport options including buses and the Klemzig O-Bahn Interchange. Set less than 8kms (approximately) to the CBD, North Adelaide and the Adelaide Oval Riverbank precinct. Playgrounds and Parks are only a short stroll away. Linear Park and walking trails are also nearby. This is a prime property in close proximity to all that you need.
Don't miss out on this one!
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.