Stylish Low Maintenance Living – Perfect Starter or Ideal Investment!
Discover the best in low maintenance living without sacrificing on contemporary style. Set on a 300sqm (approximate) allotment, this 2018 built Torrens Titled home offers a single-storey layout that is cosy and inviting. With three bedrooms and two bathrooms including the master with an ensuite. All bedrooms have built-in robes for added convenience plus a central main bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
The open-plan kitchen, living and dining area offers direct access to the fenced, low maintenance rear yard which presents a blank canvas to create your own outdoor oasis to entertain and enjoy.
Whether you’re looking for an ideal family home with secure garden or a potential investment property, it’s all here. This rare find in a quiet location within close proximity to all amenities is nestled amongst other quality homes and has a fantastic street presence.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Good size bedrooms two and three with built in robes
- Cosy open plan living, kitchen and dining area with split system air conditioning
- Modern kitchen with gas cook top, dishwasher, and breakfast bar
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Laundry with external access
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with freestanding shaded pergola
- Rainwater tank
- Single car garage with automatic roller door and internal access
Only minutes from all the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre have to offer. Enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Mark Oliphant College and St Columba College. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.