The Potential To Be Something Amazing!
Commandingly positioned on the border of Prospect and within walking distance from boutique shopping and quality cafe's along Prospect Road, this blank canvas home is a worthy investment for buyers who have been seeking a home on a traditional sized allotment in a city fringe location. Set on a generous 915sqm (approximate) block with a 16.76m (approximate) frontage in the popular high growth area of Blair Athol, this home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious bedroom 1 with air conditioner
- Good sized bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3
- Large living room with split system air conditioner and heater
- Functional kitchen with meals area and ample cupboard and bench space
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Laundry with large linen cupboard
- Verandah entertaining area
- Fully fenced, established yard with large shed and under cover storage area
- Second shed with double doors and workshop
- Single carport with roller door
Located only 7kms (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD and only minutes away from the new Churchill Shopping Centre, Enfield Plaza Shopping Centre and Northpark Shopping Centre. In close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools. Nearby to several local parks and public transport.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 11 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.