Grand-Scale Family Home in Paralowie!
This grand two-storey residence is perfectly positioned on a corner allotment in a cul-de-sac and offers an abundance of space, comfort and style with a light-filled layout that exudes modern day living, creating a home that anyone would be delighted to call their own.
A neutral toned facade and wide-set entrance provides the ideal welcome home. The palatial layout boasts five spacious bedrooms and a study nook, making this grand-scale home everything you could wish for. Appealing to all, the hub of everyday living will be a joy in the divine open-plan kitchen, dining and living room which offers an abundance of space and spills seamlessly out to the entertaining area.
Hosting memorable occasions with family and friends will be high on your list, with an impressive entertaining area with pitched roof pergola, overlooking the spacious lawn area where you can enjoy socialising and unwinding all year round.
With extensive space to relax and entertain – this is a home sure to be enjoyed for years to come by the next lucky owners.
Upper floor comprising:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite offering an oversized shower and his and hers basins and complete with views overlooking the reserve
- Bedroom 3, 4 and 5 of good size, bedrooms 4 and 5 complete with built-in robes
- Study nook with built-in desk
- Modern main bathroom with bath and shower + separate toilet and linen storage
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
Lower floor comprising:
- Additional bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious open-plan living and dining area with double glass sliding doors flowing seamlessly through to the outdoor entertaining area
- Immaculate kitchen with gas cooktop, pantry, ample cupboard space and sweeping bench tops, complete with large island bench with breakfast bar and feature pendant lighting
- Valuable powder room
- Understairs storage
- External laundry with access via the garage or external access
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof pergola and ceiling fan
- Low-maintenance backyard
- Single garage with roller door, internal access and external access via the laundry
- Gated front yard with large driveway for additional secure off-street parking
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
Located in close proximity to parks, reserves, early learning centers and a variety of schools including Good start Early Learning, Temple Christian College, Thomas More College and Paralowie R-12. Shopping centers including Hollywood Plaza and Parabanks Shopping Centre are both nearby. All of this and easy access to the Northern Expressway!
For further information please contact Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.