A Home to Call Your Own in Vibrant City Fringe Location!
Spectacularly located in the vibrant city fringe suburb of Gilles Plains is this charming four-bedroom abode. With an adoring street presence and donning a 405sqm (approximate) allotment with excellent offerings and local amenities. A home that will truly impress first home buyers, young professionals, or investors looking for a solid investment placed in an attractive location.
Inside, you will find the main bedroom with stylish ensuite featuring attractive floor to ceiling tiles. Three additional and well-equipped bedrooms, an open living a dining space on entry and adjacent kitchen complete with loads of cupboard and bench space with a large family/meal surrounding.
Outside, a large and neatly manicured front yard with an extended driveway. A newly updated undercover deck and entertaining space flows seamlessly from the open plan kitchen, the perfect place to host guests and relax. At the rear a sunny deck and gazebo make the ideal spot to sit back and enjoy a good book for hours.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom complimented by the charming bay window, walk-in robe and updated ensuite
- Well-sized bedroom two with ceiling fan
- Formal lounge with sky light or potential to use as 3rd bedroom
- Study with built-in desk and cupboard which could easily be used as an additional fourth bedroom
- Light-filled formal living and dining area with sliding doors opening to the main living space
- Charming kitchen with standalone cooktop and oven, ample cupboard space, large pantry and sweeping benchtops with breakfast bar
- Spacious open plan meals and family area with glass sliding doors opening to the deck
- Sparkling three-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Practical separate laundry with direct external access
- Impressive outdoor entertaining area with pitched roof pergola, ceiling fan and café blinds, making this a perfect space to entertain family and friends all year round
- Additional decking area with gazebo, located at the rear of the property with low-maintenance gardens
- Tool shed
- Single garage with roller door and external access through additional roller door
- Beautifully landscaped front garden with large driveway for additional off-street parking
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre have to offer. Within walking distance to public transport options, a variety of local parks and excellent schools including St Paul’s College and Kildare College. All of this and only 11.5km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD, this is the perfect place to call home!
For further information please contact Joshua Faddoul on 0488 555 337 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.