Low-maintenance Living on an Attractive Corner Allotment!
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to secure a contemporary, easy-care home set on a corner allotment within a popular neighbourhood loved for its family-friendly lifestyle and easy access to an array of amenities. You can choose to enjoy this home for yourself and relish the space and comfort on offer or add it to your rental portfolio and enjoy impressive returns on your investment; the choice is yours.
Inside boasts a contemporary and inviting ambience throughout, with the functional layout offering three bedrooms, two with built-in robes and a master bedroom complimented by a walk-in robe and ensuite. A large open-plan living space with neutral flooring and air-conditioning will make daily life a joy, flooded beautifully with natural light and opening directly out to the low-maintenance rear yard. The timeless kitchen overlooks the living space and awaits the avid foodie with a gas cook top and ample storage space.
Be quick to secure this fantastic abode located within close proximity to all the amenities you could ever need!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom complete with ensuite, walk-in robe plus ceiling fan and split system air-conditioner
- Two additional bedrooms both featuring built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Light-filled open-plan dining and living room complete with split system air-conditioner
- Floating floorboards throughout main living areas for easy maintenance
- Gallery style kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample cupboard space and pantry
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate toilet for added convenience
- Laundry with sliding door access to the backyard
- Low maintenance backyard with good sized grass area for kids and pets to play
- Rainwater tank
- Double garage with roller door and both internal and external access
- Currently tenanted until June 2023, new estimated rental return of $430 - $450 per week
This home is located close to the Gawler Green Shopping Centre and only a short distance from quality public and private schools including Trinity College Gawler and Gawler & District College B – 12. A variety of pubs, cafes and specialty stores are within a short drive in the neighbouring town of Gawler and many parks and reserves are in close proximity. Public transport options and access to main roads will have you in the CBD within 45 (approximate) minutes. All this and just a 25-minute (approximate) drive to all the wineries and restaurants The Barossa Valley has to offer!
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.