Renovated and Extended Family Entertainer!
Inspection by appointment only please contact Anthony Wenzel on 0428 909 228
An impressive property for the discerning buyer seeking a spacious and high quality home without compromise.
Privately and securely located this updated and extended home is sure to impress with its stylish modern exterior and fresh contemporary interior, it is a home that will appeal to busy families seeking generous living space in a great City fringe location.
Providing generously proportioned rooms, open plan living area, north facing rear yard, all on a low maintenance fully landscaped 647sqm (approximate) block. Boasting an extensive list of features including beautiful timber polished floorboards, high ceilings, alarm system and alfresco entertaining area under main roof.
Features that make this home special:
- Huge master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe, large ensuite featuring spa bath and dual vanity
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Formal lounge room with split system air conditioner and decorative ceiling roses and cornices
- Spacious, light filled, open plan living/dining room with french doors leading out to the outdoor entertaining area
- Clean and classic kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, walk-in pantry, wine storage and ample bench and cupboard space
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Laundry with ample cupboard and bench space
- Alfresco with ceiling fan and cafe blind
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- Rainwater tank and garage
- Double length carport with automatic roller door and drive through access to single garage
Perfectly located near all amenities including supermarkets, restaurants and public transport options. A stone's throw from quality schools including Emmaus Christian College, Forbes Primary School, St. John the Baptist Catholic Primary School and Plympton International College R-12. In close proximity to some of Adelaide's best beaches including Brighton, Somerton and Glenelg. Less than 15 minutes' drive to Westfield Marion and Marion Aquatic Centre. All this and just 8km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Anthony Wenzel on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).