This stunning 1925 built Bungalow positioned on a 538sqm (approximate) allotment provides a fantastic opportunity for those looking to own a charming character home in the popular suburb of Nailsworth.
Effortlessly combining period charm with contemporary style, this home not only offers amazing curbside appeal but boasts sought after character features throughout including high ornate ceilings, polished floors, leadlight windows and a gorgeous wide entrance hallway. With two large living areas, drive through access to a large shed, low maintenance established gardens, and zoned for Nailsworth Primary and the Botanic High School, this home ticks all the boxes for growing families, professional couples and downsizers alike.
Impeccably presented with the chance to enjoy the city fringe lifestyle, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master Bedroom 1 with built-in robe
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Good sized bedroom 3 with ceiling fan
- Light filled formal lounge with split system air conditioner and gas heater
- Spacious formal dining with split system air conditioner, fireplace and stylish bi-fold doors to lounge
- Meals area adjacent to kitchen with split system air conditioner and heater
- Modern kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances
- Neat and tidy main bathroom
- Second toilet
- Functional laundry with built-in cupboard and outdoor access
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to bedrooms
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced, established yard with shed and rainwater tanks
- Closed carport with drive through access to lock-up garage and room for 6 vehicles
- 10 Solar panels for electrical efficiency
- Irrigation system to front and back gardens
- Alarm System
- NBN Connected
Superbly located close by to the Prospect Road shops, cafes and Palace Nova cinema, Sefton Plaza, Northpark, North Adelaide and the Broadview and Prospect Ovals. Nearby to a beautiful reserve with tennis courts, BBQ, playgrounds and plenty of space for the kids to play. Zoned for the sought after schools such as Adelaide High School, Adelaide Botanic High School and Nailsworth Primary. An abundance of public transport options are available nearby providing a lifestyle hard to match. All this and you will be living less than 6kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.