Nest or Invest! The Choice is Yours!
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to secure this well-maintained three bedroom home. Whether it is to move into your first home, downsize without sacrificing on functionality and style or alternatively rent out and reap the rewards, then 31 Burdon Road could be the property for you.
The floorplan boasts a practical layout with three bedrooms, one-bathroom and an open plan living, meals and kitchen area. The kitchen is well-equipped with stainless-steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space.
Completing this impressive property is a fenced and private backyard with room for the kids and pets to play while secure off-street parking is taken care of with a single garage, complete with an automatic roller door.
Features that make this home special:
- Three well-sized bedrooms, all complete with built-in robes
- Light filled, open plan living and meals area
- Modern kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space, plus stainless-steel appliances including a dishwasher
- Contemporary main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Practical laundry with external access
- Ducted air conditioning
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with rainwater tank
- Single garage with automatic roller door for secure off-street parking
- Currently tenanted for $340 per week until January 2024
Ideally located with a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Elizabeth Shopping Centre has to offer. Public transport options, a variety of schools, parks and the Elizabeth Park Tennis Precinct are all nearby.
For further information please contact Allison Bartlett on 0456 019 292, Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.