A Rare Opportunity to Purchase a Torrens Titled Spacious Townhouse in the Sought-After Suburb of Highbury
Be the envy of your friends with this almost new, stunning double storey Torrens Title townhouse! The home offers a luxurious ambience with quality fixtures and fittings throughout and will appeal to professionals and young families who want to enjoy this low maintenance lifestyle.
With a fantastic street appeal, multiple living areas and a modern elegant style inside, there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous property!
Upper level comprising of:
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedroom 2
- Generous sized bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Light filled study room or retreat
- Three way main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
Lower level comprising of:
- Large open plan living/dining area
- Modern, stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, ample bench space, breakfast bar and double pantry
- Valuable powder room
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Additional storage space
- Paved courtyard, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Single garage with automatic door and direct internal entry
- Fully fenced, low maintenance rear yard with manicured gardens and rainwater tanks
In close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres and public and private schools. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. You are spoilt for choice with many shopping options close by including the Hope Valley Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza. All of this and easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).