Tidy Home, Ready To Add Your Own Touches
This 1970's, well-loved home is ideally situated on a large 701sqm (approximate) block with an 18.1m (approximate) frontage is sure to impress from the moment you walk in the door. With a large backyard and excellent features throughout, this sustainable home will appeal to first home buyers, empty nesters, developers and investors alike.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with 2 built-in robes, split system air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with ceiling fan and bedroom 3 with split system air conditioning
- Freshly painted, large, light filled lounge with split system air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Stylish kitchen with walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, pura tap, gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Light filled meals area adjacent kitchen with ceiling fan
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate, spacious laundry
- Expansive verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced rear garden with large shed with panel lift door
- Security roller shutters on all windows at the front of the home
- Good sized store room at rear of yard
- 1.5kw solar electrical system
- Single carport with automatic roller door and drive through access
Location is the key with a variety of facilities within reach. With Valley View Secondary School is just across the road as well as an open reserve. Farrington Green Reserve with playground and open spaces is just around the corner! Also in close proximity to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and only a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that the newly refurbished Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. A variety of schools including Kildare College and St Paul's College are also close by. All this and easy access into the CBD via The O'Bahn Interchange and other public transport options.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).