Indulge in Unmatched Style and Convenience at Lightsview, Where an Extraordinary Outdoor Oasis Awaits!
UNDER VENDOR INSTRUCTIONS - SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION -
Immerse yourself in a lifestyle of leisure and convenience within this stylish townhouse, perfectly nestled in the sought-after Lightsview neighborhood, complemented by an unbeatable outdoor entertaining area. This captivating low-maintenance home invites you to embrace a lock-up-and-go lifestyle without compromising on elegance and space Located just a stone's throw from peaceful reserves, a scenic lake, and the charming Jibbi & Co Café to satisfy your daily coffee cravings, this home offers the perfect blend of tranquillity and accessibility.
With engineered timber flooring spanning over the lower level, the thoughtfully designed floorplan features three bedrooms and two bathrooms on the upper level. Your master suite beckons with a private balcony, providing the perfect retreat to unwind with a good book and enjoy the well-appointed ensuite. On the lower level, an inviting open plan living, and meals area flows seamlessly to the courtyard.
The heart of the home reveals a timeless kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops throughout, generous storage, gas cooking, a dishwasher, and a built-in drinks bar area with a glass splashback and LED Lighting. A modern ambiance permeates, enhanced by natural colour tones and an abundance of natural light flooding in. This inviting atmosphere effortlessly extends to the show-stopping outdoor entertaining area, where a charming and relaxing courtyard awaits—a perfect setting for your very own private oasis with a handmade pizza oven and outdoor kitchen.
Prospective buyers will undoubtedly appreciate the many advantages of this desirable address and its stunning surroundings. Whether you're seeking a quality first home, a family haven in a high-demand locale, a downsizing option near outstanding local amenities, or an attractive investment property, this charming home will fulfill all your property dreams!
- A generously sized master bedroom complete with walk-in robe, ensuite, and a private balcony ideal for savouring your morning coffee
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, both generously proportioned and equipped with built-in robes
- Light-filled main bathroom with bath, shower, and vanity with Caesarstone stone bench tops
- Additional linen storage in the hallway for your convenience
Ground level comprising:
- Spacious open-plan living/meals with sliding door leading outside offering a seamless flow between spaces
- Stylish kitchen with sweeping Caesarstone stone bench tops, undermount sink, 900mm Westinghouse freestanding oven, Smeg exhaust fan, Bosch Dishwasher, and good-sized walk-in pantry
- Built-in drinks bar area with glass splashback and LED lighting (bar fridge excluded)
- Valuable powder room
- European laundry
- Under-stair storage
- Jaw-dropping entertaining area fitted with Pergola, 1000mm diameter handmade wood fired pizza oven, and outdoor kitchen concrete bench including large Matador 6 Burner built in gas BBQ
- Single garage with built-in garage cabinetry, automatic panel lift door, and internal access
- Floor to ceiling sheer and blackout curtains to master bedroom and living/dining area
- Engineered timber flooring downstairs
- 12KW Rinnai Reverse Cycle Ducted Air Conditioning
- 6.5 KW solar system
- 2.7m high ceilings
- LED downlights
The suburb of Lightsview has been carefully designed with attention to convenience and open spaces, incorporating pedestrian linkages, 15 hectares of local parks and public reserves, public transport and cycling routes. Located close to Northgate Shopping Centre and a variety of excellent public and private schools. All this and only 7km (approximately) to all the cafes and shopping North Adelaide has to offer and the vibrant Adelaide Oval River precinct and less than 9km (approximately) to the CBD.
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences