Superb 1945 Family Residence in a Tightly Held Location!
Classic elegance and style are on show throughout this impeccable home that will impress anyone with an eye for attention to detail. Positioned on a corner block of 478sqm (approximate), the striking sandstone façade adds instant character to this one-of-a-kind abode that offers an unmatchable lifestyle that connects you to both the city and the sea.
The home is nestled amongst beautiful gardens and provides a warm welcome as you arrive. Step inside and immerse yourself in a blend of contemporary and character-filled original features which are harmoniously paired to ensure a life of unparalleled comfort, space and natural light.
The floorplan is practical and family friendly with an open plan kitchen and meals area that is sure to be the hub of everyday living. The separate lounge room is spacious and light-filled with double doors that open to an additional family room or optional third bedroom.
Bedrooms one and two are a good size with ceiling fans and have easy access to the well-appointed bathroom. Completing the long list of features is a practical laundry, additional separate toilet, large verandah entertaining area, garden shed and side access to the backyard. Parking is also made each with a carport for off-street parking.
From the gleaming Jarrah floorboards, soaring ceilings and large windows that showcase the beautiful front and rear gardens, there is so much to love about this stunning property!
What we love about this property:
- Main bedroom complete with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom two with ceiling fan
- Optional 3rd bedroom or family room
- Spacious separate lounge with fireplace
- Stunning renovated kitchen featuring gas cooking, dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Meals area incorporated in kitchen
- Modern renovated bathroom with glass panel shower
- Second toilet with vanity for added convenience
- Spacious, renovated laundry with provision for front or top loader washing machine
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Polished Jarrah floorboards in the kitchen/meals area
- New blinds throughout
- Immense outdoor undercover entertainment area with pitched pergola and wrapped around serene and established gardens
- Undercover carport parking for two cars plus side driveway access to offer extra parking for a car, boat or caravan
- Garden shed for additional storage
Located within a short distance from Kurralta Park shopping facilities for complete convenience. Quality schooling including, Glandore Kindergarten, Black Forest Primary School and Plympton Primary school are within easy reach. The tramline is only moments away meaning city or beach commutes couldn't be simpler. Local eateries are in abundance!
Don't delay this will be popular!
For further information please contact AnnaMaria on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.