Gorgeous Character Home in Quiet Tree Lined Street!
Situated in the tightly held suburb of Medindie Gardens, this quaint abode is sure to capture your attention. Combining character charm and modern upgrades, this solid brick stone fronted Bungalow/Maisonette offers the next lucky homeowner a low maintenance city fringe lifestyle, an offering that rarely presents itself to the market. Boasting a beautiful tree-lined street and surrounded by other quality homes, this abode ensures first home buyers, empty nesters or investors will have all the boxes ticked on their real estate shopping list.
Features that make this home special:
- Two well sized bedrooms, master bedroom opens into a light-filled retreat/study room
- Cosy living space with beautiful feature fireplace
- 10ft ceilings (approximately)
- Solid timber flooring
- Updated kitchen complete with Miele appliances and plenty of storage space
- Fresh and clean bathroom with separate toilet
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Established and low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Double length carport with automatic roller door
- Generous allotment of approximately 423sqm
- Zoned Adelaide Botanic High School and Walkerville Primary School
- Opportunity to expand and extend with such a large rear yard (Subject to Council Consent)
This stunning residence offers an enviable address and lifestyle with outstanding access to the many amenities that North Adelaide, Norwood and the Adelaide CBD has to offer. Located only 5 minutes to all the cafes and shopping in North Adelaide and Prospect Road and less than 4km (approximately) to the vibrant Norwood Parade Precinct, Adelaide CBD and Adelaide Oval. Importantly, the property is situated a stone's throw from some of Adelaide's finest private schools, including St. Peters College, Wilderness School and St. Andrews Primary School.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.