Original Charm in an Outstanding Corner Block Location!
Discover space, comfort and character charm in this classic home set on a rare original-sized corner allotment in a city fringe location. It doesn’t get any better than this well-loved home that is bursting with potential offering you the chance to modernise and revitalise. With an abundance of distinguished schools and highly-regarded recreation and shopping precincts within walking distance, it’s not hard to see why this admired location is so incredibly sought-after.
With endless potential, you will enjoy a comfortable family home or a blue-chip investment, potential to restore back to its original glory or take full-advantage of this exciting opportunity to secure an enviable allotment on which you can develop or build your dream home (subject to planning consent).
Situated on a huge 909sqm (approximate) allotment, the versatile home boasts three good sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and multiple living spaces. Outside boasts a delightful covered entertaining area and a fully serviceable granny flat which includes a kitchenette, bathroom and bedroom. Completing the yard is a garage, rainwater tank and shed.
Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this fantastic opportunity to secure entry into an exclusive enclave and indulge in the best of everything the cosmopolitan eastern suburbs of Adelaide has to offer.
Features that make this home special:
- No easements
- Three generous bedrooms, all complete with built-in robes, bedroom 2 featuring ceiling fan and 2x built-in robes
- Spacious lounge room to welcome you home upon entry, complete with split system air conditioner, heater and built-in cupboards
- Functional kitchen with gas cooktop and ample cupboard and bench space
- Dining room with built-in cupboards, adjoining both the lounge and kitchen
- Warm and welcoming sunroom with sliding doors opening to the lounge
- Centrally located main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and separate toilet for added convenience
- Separate laundry with built-in linen storage
- Granny flat with fully equipped bathroom and kitchen featuring a gas cooktop, complete with split system air conditioner and bedroom with built-in robe
- Fully enclosed verandah with direct access from the granny flat and French doors opening to the undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Rainwater tank
- Tool shed
- Detached garage
- Large shed
- Private front yard with established gardens to sit and enjoy
- Good sized driveway for additional off-street parking
Please note the property is sold on an ‘as is’ basis. Neither the Vendor nor the Agent can guarantee the working order of any inclusions, fixtures or fittings or any other matter relating to the property.
Located a short distance from the open spaces of Linear Park and only a short drive to a variety of sought-after schools including St. Francis of Assisi Primary School, Charles Campbell College and Thorndon Park Primary School. Just minutes away from all facilities including Newton Central and Newton Village Shopping Centre, Mercato, Tony and Marks Fresh Fruit & Veg, gyms, medical facilities and Charlesworth Park which features a fitness loop, tennis and basketball court. Public transport options are very accessible including Paradise Interchange and nearby bus stops with easy access to Norwood and Uni SA Magill Campus. All of this and only a short 8.4km drive (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845, Joshua Faddoul on 0488 555 337 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.