Room for the entire family, Timeless kitchen and Impressive Outdoor Entertaining!
Location does not get much better than this. A short walk from the scenic Wilfred Taylor Reserve including a remarkable playground, providing the perfect picnic spot and hours of endless fun for the whole family to enjoy.
This spacious family home with outstanding potential is a perfect fit for those buyers seeking a traditional, family home with charming timber floorboards and comfortable living spaces for all. With four good sized bedrooms and two bathrooms, it has everything you need to move into straight away and start living your future.
Equally buyers will also be excited by the 682sqm (approximate) of land with a generous 19.81m (approximate) frontage offering endless opportunities. Whether you are a savvy investor looking to rent out and reap the rewards, first home buyers looking to enter the market, or seeking space to develop (subject to council consent). This is one not to be missed.
Features that make the home special:
- Spacious master suite with ceiling fan, built in robe, walk in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all complete with ceiling fans
- Bedroom 2 with walk in robe and bedrooms 3 and 4 with built in robes
- Light filled open kitchen and lounge with built in sky light
- Timeless kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and abundance of storage including two pantries
- Separate dining room adjoining kitchen/lounge
- Generous additional family room with ceiling fan for year-round comfort
- Central main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, shower over the spa bath and separate toilet
- Separate laundry with linen storage
- Ducted evaporative air conditioner
- Paved undercover alfresco area, perfect for hosting guests
- Additional verandah with room for a sitting area overlooking the spacious lawn area for kids and pets to enjoy
- 2 garden sheds
- 3 Rainwater tanks
- Well manicured front garden
- Double length carport with roller door
- Large driveway for additional off-street parking
Superbly located just a short drive to some of Adelaide’s best beaches, including Port Noarlunga, Christies Beach and Moana Beach. Within proximity from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Marion and Colonnades Shopping Centre have to offer. Within walking distance to the wonderful Wilfred Taylor Reserve, Recreation and Sports Centres and a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Morphett Vale East Primary, Wirreanda Secondary School and Woodcroft College. Additionally, only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD and near the ever-popular McLaren Vale wine region with an abundance of restaurants and wineries for you to enjoy, this is the lifestyle you have been longing for!
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.