Original Character Home!
On offer is this beautiful character bungalow set in a quiet tree lined street. Well maintained and featuring its original characteristics this home will provide its new owner a multitude of options such as: upgrading, renovating or re-developing (all subject to council consent).
Perfectly positioned close to the parks and open spaces of the Broadview Oval leisure precinct and set on a large 746sqm (approximately) block with a 17.37m frontage (approximately) and 42.97m depth (approximately), this home will appeal to the most astute buyers. Equally the size and dimensions of the land may well suit those buyers who have been looking for a site to build their dream home or undertake a development project (subject to council consent).
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious Bedrooms 1 and 2, both with ceiling fans
- Bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Lounge with gas heater and split system air conditioner
- Kitchen with gas cooktop and island bench
- Formal dining room
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Large laundry
- Manual roller shutters to front windows
- Instant gas hot water service
- Paved undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Pergola with built-in barbeque
- Expansive rear yard
- Garage with power
- Single carport
- 746sqm block (approximately)
- 17.37m frontage (approximately)
- Zoned Residential - Policy Area A350 by City of Prospect
Within easy walking distance to Broadview sports and leisure precinct and only a short drive to Walkerville Shopping Centre and North Park Shopping Centre, a variety of quality schools and ample public transport options. All of this and only 6kms (approximately) from vibrant North Adelaide, the CBD and everything the new Adelaide Oval precinct has to offer.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.