Situated in a highly desirable location in the heart of Modbury, this home offers the new owners a multitude of options including renovate to add your personal stamp, rent out or develop (subject to council consent). Set on a 568sqm (approximate) allotment with a 21.8m (approximate) frontage, astute buyers will surely be impressed with the existing offering and the potential to add value.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 large bedrooms, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Open plan family/meals area with beautiful polished floorboards
- Neat and tidy kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space, gas cooktop, breakfast bar and split system air-conditioner
- Spacious formal lounge/dining room with split system air-conditioner and heater
- Original bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced rear yard with shed
- Single carport
- Additional off street parking available
Located within walking distance to Clovercrest Village and only a short distance to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Public transport including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange, sporting clubs, local parks, Modbury Hospital and a variety of public and private schools are all only a short distance away.
Don't miss this opportunity!
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.